- (no subject)
- December 8th, 2010
- Put your music player on shuffle, and put down the first 40 tracks it plays.
- You can repeat artists.
- You CANNOT repeat songs.
SHUFFLE TOP 40:
1. Party for Two- Shania Twain
2. So Yesterday- Hilary Duff
3. Love the Way You Lie (cover) - Jake Coco
4. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow- Gloria Estefan
5. DJ - Alphabeat
6. Young Money- Dita Chambers
7. In my car (I'll be the Driver) - Shania Twain (AGAIN! WHOA CWAZY)
8. Girls just Want To have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
9.Poker Face- (Glee Cast Version) [Featuring Idina Menzel]
10. We Go Together- John Travolta and Olivia Newton John (lolz)
11. Natural- Nadine Coyle
12.Dynamite- Taio Cruz
13. Letter to Papa- Patrick Doyle
14. Away in a Manger- Ed Ames
15. Who AM I Living For? - Katy Perry
16. Bulletproof- La Roux
17. What You Are- Jewel
18. Love Me- Justin Bieber (secondhand embarrassment from this one....)
19. Love Sick- Emily Osment
20. Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus
21. Southampton- James Horner
22. Numba 1 (Tide is High)- Kardinal featuring Keri Hilson
23.O Little Town Of Bethlehem- Andre Previn
24. A Guy That Takes His Time- Christina Aguelria
25. The Harold Song- ke$ha
26. The Twelve Days of Christmas- Roger Whittaker
27. Can't Fight the Moonlight- Leann Rimes
28. The Trenches- Patrick Doyle
29. Coast to Coast- Sam Adams
30.Start Me Up / Livin' On a Prayer- (Glee Cast Version)
31. Like We Used To- A Rocket to the Moon
32. Slow Me Down- Emmy Rossum
33. The Way You Love Me- Faith Hill
34. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go !!! - WHAM!
35. Born to Make You Happy- Britney Spears
36. Gimme More- Britney Spears featuring T.I.
37. Missing You- The Saturdays
38. Sugar Sugar- Baby Bash featuring Frankie J
39. Jack and Sally Montage- The Nightmare before Christmas
40. Please Come Home For Christmas- John Williams
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Well since 40 is strictly a Christmas song, I guess I will choose 1.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
omg yes, especially when it first came out.
3. What album is #26 from?
no album, from some guy's youtube channel haha.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I love her! She's crazy and her songs are bomb <3
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
No, I've listened to it like once..
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
LOL. 7th grade when that song was really popular.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
MUSIC. Her lyrics usually suck balls but her songs are catchy as fuck.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Well they like the original version, not sure about that particular cover!
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
ew all that douche lord's music is overplayed on the radio....DNW.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
#5 ! I love Alphabeat, and I've played that song alottt.
13. What album is #17 from?
Sweet & Wild.
14. When did you first hear #39?
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
15. When did you first hear #7?
ummm when I was like 11 when I bought the cd? haha
16. What genre is #8?
80'S POP !
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
lol um I doubt, its from a Christmas Album that I adore from childhood <333
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
WHITE. Cuz of the snow...I'm so deep....
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
uhhh not on my stereo..but my laptop I guess.
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
lol I guess if I was really bored I could attempt it but I'm sure it would turn into an epic fail. Patrick Doyle > Me.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
" OHHH IM HALFWAY THERE oOHHH OHHH IM LIVIN ON A PRAYER! ". So original, I KNOW.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
It's classical music.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
ehh probably not, It's not my fav song from the Burlesque Soundtrack.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
ugh yes, its way overplayed.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
Idk..it depends what mood your in I guess....
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Well its By the legendary Miss Britney Spears, so naturally it has meaning. = )
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Yeahh I think so, its a popular song.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Happy I guess? haha Thats crayy that "happy" is in the song title..
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas please, fold 'em let them hit me, raise it, baby stay with me" ; )
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
With friends!! Especially on a car-ride or something <333
34. When did you first hear #27?
In the movie Coyote Ugly.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
I hate college, Still I Rise, Driving Me Crazy
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
It is classicallll hehe.
38. What album is #10 from?
GREASE SOUNDTRACK WOO.